LCCC News Update July 2012
Chinese Mass：Every Sunday 2:15 p.m
Our Lady of the Assumption RC Church, Assumption Priory, Victoria Park Square, Bethnal Green E2 9PB (map)
Mass is conducted in a mix of Cantonese and Mandarin
After Mass you are welcome to join the community for a tea gathering
1. The LCCC hold Bible Sharing every Saturday, from 2pm to 4pm, at Norte Dame De France RC Church, 5 Leicester Place WC2H 7BX. All are welcome to this opportunity to share and deepen our faith together through sharing the Word of God.
2. Fr. Joseph Liang invites all parishioners to join the summer catechism classes for children, parents and anyone who would like to know about the Bible (good news) starting from the end of July. Please contact Fr. Joseph Liang: 07753471611 and JinZhu: 07803161218
3. Every second Sunday of the month, there will be a second collection during Mass. This is for supporting the pastoral and evangelisation work of the LCCC.
4. As from July, every 4th Sunday of the month, there will be Eucharistic Adoration after Mass. This will be followed by the LCCC’s dinner gathering. There is a small charge to cover the cost: adult £5, children & senior parishioners £2.50. Those interested please sign up in advance with Ms Lily Ko or Ms Jinzhu You with full payment. Additional donation welcome. Any surplus fund will go towards the pastoral and evengelisation work of the LCCC.
5. The LCCC are organising a pilgrimage to Walsingham (with International Mass, followed by procession / prayers) in September. Details as follows:
Date: Sunday 9th September 2012
Assembly: Bank of East Asia, Chinatown
Time: 8:00a.m. (The coach will depart from Bank of East Asia, Chinatown at 8:00am. Return at 5:30pm)
Cost: Adult £14 each, Senior parishers and children £7 each
Reservation: Please contact Mrs Yeung
Please note that there will be no Chinese Mass at Our Lady of the Assumption RC Church, Bethnal Green on 9th September 2012.
[Home] [Comment] [中文網站]